Would you like to learn how to deeply understand your child's needs and handle tricky situations confidently and gently?
Would you love to be able to consciously parent your children, so you don't repeat your parent's mistakes?
Would you like to be reassured as a parent by learning about the most relevant Science in
Infant Mental Health?
Join me on my LIVE Group Programme (NOT a recorded version)
- If you would like me to show you a road map on how to connect deeply with your child,
- If you would like to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your part in difficult dynamics
- If you would like me to teach you coping mechanisms in testing situations
- If you are interested in looking at the most relevant scientific research when it comes to Infant Mental Health
then register for this course starting in September!
Here's What You'll Be Learning
This course is a beautiful combination of experiential and academic learning.
The beauty of Live programmes is that they are flexible and individual! We will cover scenarios and topics that are most relevant to you!
Here's what I'll show you
Webinar 1 - Different ways of parenting - where am I in all of this?
- We will briefly look at socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, in order to understand the influences that impacted on our childhood & our parent's childhood.
- We will identify the link between the above backgrounds and (toxic) cultural expectations, which don’t serve us anymore in our relationship with our child(ren).
- Myths about so called Attachment Parenting – (what it is, and what it isn’t) – and what is the most important key factor when actually doing Attachment Parenting
- Mindfulness & Self-Awareness: Your coping mechanisms in tricky situations as of now.
Webinar 2 - My child's psychological needs – Attachment Theory
- Basic psychological instincts and how they translate in our child’s behavior –Bowlby
- The 4 different attachment styles as a result of our relationship with our caregivers
- Mindfulness & Self-Awareness: What is your attachment style? How does it translate in to your relationships?
Webinar 3 - My child's heathy and age-appropriate behaviour - creating realistic expectations to counteract frustration
- Is this normal?!? Having realistic expectations to counteract frustration
- The psychology of Toddlers & Preschoolers - Developing & refining the I and thou
- Let’s explore “Exploring” – a different word for learning. Something our society highly values, and something that can be nurtured or messed with in early years.
- Limit Testing –What is my child trying to tell me? Why it’s completely normal for your child to test limits!
- Coping Strategies: What you can do to set gentle, respectful boundaries that work.
Webinar 4 - Be your child's "Secure Base" - enable them to learn & become self-confident, independent and problem-solvers.
- Mindfulness & Self-Awareness: What and who exactly is your Secure Base?
- Coping strategies: What you can do to become and maintain to be your child’s Secure Base – even in the trickiest of situations?
Webinar 5 - Railings on the bridge. Effective boundaries - set gently and respectfully
- Mindfulness & Self- Awareness: I don't always want to say "no". What is behind those boundaries?
- Coping Strategies: Emotional explosions after setting limits
- What does my child need during tantrums? What do I need?
Webinar 6 - The importance of deep self-care.
- Mindfulness & Self-Awareness: “I treat others the way I treat myself” - But... How do I treat myself?
- Role modeling - What kind of a role model would you like to be for your child?
- How role modelling self- care could be the biggest favour we do our children.
- My triggers and what they are telling me about myself
Webinar 7 - Understanding Separation Anxiety - how to support your child and yourself in it. Part 1
- Ainsworth’s Strange Situation - How our society gets it so wrong sometimes
- “The good child and the child making a fuss”
- Situations of Separation
- Mindfulness & Self-Awareness: How am I during separation & why am I this way?
Webinar 8 - Separation Anxiety - Part 2
- Coping Strategies: My 3 step formula to truly empowering your child
- How separation, when handled correctly, can be real chance for your child to deal with loss and grief throughout their life in a healthy way.
- Recap! Parenting Style: Where am I in all of this now?
-truly want to create a happy and healthy environment for your child,
- learn more about yourself and how to work through past experiences in order to improve on difficult dynamics in tricky situations,
- learn simple and practical coping strategies to empower your child AND yourself during big emotions
- handle your worries and frustrations better,
- let scientific research reassure you in your parenting approach to gain more confidence,
I would love to work with you during this webinar and provide you with knowledge and support!
You can check out my Free Webinar Training Free Webinar on Trustful Parenting!
+353 87 0657782
MEd, PG Integrative Psychotherapy, Author,
Mother of Two Securely Attached Children,
Creator of Trustful Parenting